Search This Blog

воскресенье, 1 октября 2017 г.

Photogrammetry with the Sony a6500Short video from…

Photogrammetry with the Sony a6500Short video from…






Photogrammetry with the Sony a6500


Short video from

cinematographydb
exploring 3D model reconstruction using a digital video camera and new ‘Scene Reconstruction‘ feature on Cinema4D:





Photogrammetry is the process of extracting 3D data from a series of 2D photographs.  In this video I show the process “scanning” a real world location and using Cinema 4D to generate the point cloud and mesh. I’m looking for a way to 3D scan real world locations, so that I can have a decent scale model to use for previs and cinematograhpy design.


This was my first time using this workflow and it’s clear that the 3D model generated isn’t quite good enough for previs.  But I’m interested in exploring this workflow and others in the Cinematography Design series.



Link


Комментариев нет:

Popular last month