Search This Blog

суббота, 31 марта 2018 г.

Very bright UFO for a long time maneuvered in the sky.




Date of sighting: April 8, 2016
Long Description of Sighting Report


I live in Queens, NY. On April 8, 2016 at about 10:30 PM, I was closing the bedroom window getting ready for bed, looked out the window and noticed a bright pulsating light in the sky. At first I thought it was a star then I realized this was first blinking (non-airplane type blinking) and pulsating more and more. I grabbed by video camera to record and each time I zoomed in, object seemed to be omitting different types of lights, almost looked like beams coming from it. At one point, looked like shooting beams coming from it then after a while, started to drift behind clouds. I lost it for a minute then regained observation. Recorded about 20 minutes of this object then lost it behind clouds again. I never regained visual of the object. It DEFINITELY was not a plane, not the moon, not a drone or helicopter. I showed it to my girlfriend who doesn’t believe in any of these things and she was freaked out by this video.






The video shows that there was no brightness comparable in brilliance of Venus, he moved in the opposite direction and sharply changed course, had no identification lights as airplanes and helicopters, so it’s definitely not a helicopter or airplane.


Location of sighting: Queens Village








Комментариев нет:

Popular last month