Search This Blog

суббота, 31 марта 2018 г.

The Novo Selo Skull Vrkolak: Bulgarian Werewolf

A farmer in a small village in Macedonia is digging up a new part of his field when the plow hits an object. It’s a box that’s chained shut. Being brave and curious (and probably hoping it contained gold or something that might get him his own reality show), he opened the box and found a strange skull that looks to him to be from a werewolf or ‘Vrkolak’ in the local language.


This story appeared on the news site Before It’s News, on January 3, 2016. It is the only source of information for this skull. Nobody has gone down to verify or examine the skull.





Therefore, in this article I have provided some more information about the kind of creature this skull probably belongs to.

Location:



One of the readers of Before It’s News sent in some pictures of a very strange skull he took when he met a farmer in Bulgaria who had dug up the skull.


“These photos come to us from one of our readers, Filip, who gave us the inside scoop on werewolves in Bulgarian folklore. He stumbled upon this quite by accident, Filip is actually a historian. “While I was doing research for my book on the Balkan Wars I spent time in a small village, Novo Selo, close to Stip in Macedonia. I met a farmer named Trayche, who claimed to have found a box, chained shut, containing a werewolf while plowing a new section of field,” explained Filip.”



The farmer told Filip Ganov, a Bulgarian student, who was in the village doing research on the Balkan Wars, that he had dug up a wooden box when plowing a field. The box was closed by means of a chain. When he opened the box he found a skull that, according to him, is the skull of a werewolf. The inside lid of the box contains lettering in Cryllic script which is common in Bulgarian and Macedonian languages. No translation was given of the lettering.


The farmer would not part with his werewolf skull but he did let Ganov take pictures. Ganov showed the pictures to a wildlife expert in Bulgaria who speculated that it might be from a wolf. He surmised the wolf was suffering from Paget’s disease. Paget’s disease is a deformity of bones.



Before It’s News did not give a translation of the text on the box, so I looked it up myself. The Cyrillic alphabet is Macedonian, and it reads “beware of the dangerous vrkolak”. The last name, vrkolak, actually is spilled врколак. On the box the third letter is unknown to me, and I also don’t know why the last letter is there. There are different spelling of the word in Central Europe. Vrkolak means werewolf.


So,…maybe the person who put the skull in the box and buried it, might have shot a werewolf!


A little more about werewolfs, dogmen or wolfmen


If you don’t know anything about skulls, and you believe what experts are claiming, you are likely to just believe what they are saying. After all, werewolf are just legends, aren’t they?


Well, in my opinion, this is the skull of a creature that is also called a wolfman, or dogman. In Europe they use the term werewolf, because of centuries-long stories and legends. I have read several stories of people who have encountered a wolfman or dogman in the USA, and their descriptions are exactly the same as those of the werewolf in Europe. If we leave behind the tales and legends that have been woven around the werewolf, and solely base ourselves upon the testimony of people who have actually encountered that creature, we can say that it definitely exists. It is described as being the size and shape of a man, but with a wolf-like head. Its appearance always strikes fear and terror in those who came across it, because it seems to posses intelligence, but it also has a predatory, aggressive behavior.


Comparison with other skulls


That wildlife expert in Bulgaria should have known that the skull is not that of a wolf, even if the skull would have been deformed by a disease. Maybe he knew that, but as an ‘expert’ he cannot say that it is the skull of a werewolf, beause that is not in his textbook.





A wolf skull.



A baboon skull



An Australopithecus skull



Genetic Engineered Species?



So what are we looking at? The Novo Selo skull seems to be a blend of a wolf and a hominin or a primate. Or a human related species with wolf characteristics. Or shall we say a genetic engineered species? Those who are familiar with the Atlantean civilization, and/or with the extraterrestrial presence on Earth, know that genetic engineering of species has always been common place on this planet.


Its Appearance


In all likelihood, the Novo Selo skull is the skull of a wolfman, or dogman, or werewolf. The wolfman is a creature rarely seen, but it always leaves a tremendous impression, because of its fearful appearance.


What does a wolfman, dogman, or werewolf look like? The following two drawings are from somebody who actually encountered this creature. This person relayed the encounter to Phantoms and Monsters website, which published the images at a later time.




Encounters with a Wolfman or Dogman


Some stories of encounters with this creature, in the USA, can be found on the Phantoms and Monsters website. From those stories I am only quoting the descriptions of the creature:


In Baraga County, Upper Peninsula, Michigan: “It did not look exactly like the video or drawings I saw, but VERY close. The side view shape of the animal was almost like an ape shape, with the front legs longer than the back legs which made it run funny. It ran like a bear runs, with the exception of the back legs being shorter if you can picture that. The front, from the angle I saw, looked like it must of had a wide chest. The head appeared wolf-like, but it definitely was NOT a wolf. The color was brown and black mixed. The hair seemed med-long, like a wolf, and I remember thinking it might of had mange, must of had patches of hair missing.” (source: Phantoms and Monsters)


In Ontario: “I was shocked. I continued driving for a few minutes but had to pull off and stop. I was literally shaking from head to toe. I sat there wondering what that was. It was on all fours and had back legs like those of a large man. It had jet black fur and looked like a very large wolf other than the back legs and the human-like rump. There was no tail. The profile of the head and snout were that of a wolf. It didn’t make a sound.” (source: Phantoms and Monsters)


The following transcript comes from the Midnight in the Desert radio show, 09.03.2015, when crypto researcher and author Linda Godfrey was the guest. Washington in Georgia called in to tell of a strange sighting he and two of his friends (brothers) had:


“I saw a creature while I was camping in Pennsylvania. I don’t know if you are familiar with that area at all. I was with a couple of friends of mine and they saw it as well. It had yellow eyes and almost like a human face with very long, very big, almost kind of wrinkly ears. It had hair or fur on that as well and on the face like all the way on its face and very large hands and very skinny arms. It had, I noticed, its legs it had like the knees bent backwards, like hyper-extending, you know, in a way. The most disturbing thing about it and I didn’t hear you (Linda Godfrey) comment and it still haunts me to this day when I think about it is its head movement. It kind of moved its head almost like pigeon. Very kind of darty, very quick head movements and when I saw this, it was maybe about two feet away from me. I don’t think it knew I was there because I was sleeping in a Volkswagen van and it was in a campground called Otter Lake in Pennsylvania and there was a couple of hunters that were up fairly late by the fire and it seemed to be very engaged in what they were doing and it was paying a lot of attention to them, peering its head around at the campers very suddenly. At first I thought it was another camper and my eyes adjusted and I saw what it was and I was absolutely terrified and for the rest of the night me and my buddies just cowered in the van and we even called the state police and they acted like they didn’t know where we were and they thought we were drunk. They kind of laughed and said we have no idea where that is. We wouldn’t know how to get to you. They suggested we stay in the car and that was basically it. Not very helpful. Another thing, I don’t know if it was related but I heard a really weird call, almost like a two-toned – almost like a scream, and another call all within one.” (Transcribed by Jamie Brian)


The following description is an excerpt from a sighting near Read City, Michigan (there are a lot of sightings of dog- or wolf-men in Michigan), taken from The Beast of Bray Road, a website dedicated to the American werewolf :


I thought it was deer until we shined the light on it. Must have been 6 foot nine, it was huge tall! It was a humanoid, I could see below the midsection, could see thighs but not feet. I¹m believing it¹s bipedal…


I only got a small view of its face. I could tell that it was very hairy but it didn’t remind me of a dogs face. The way the eyes set made me think of a human face, I could not see the ears, I remember the mouth to be narrow but I don’t recall seeing a nose on the end of the “snout”. All I could really tell about the eye color was yellow, and the eyes were a little slanted. I think it may have been some light reflection off its eyes. It has a very big forehead…


My buddy who was sitting in back of my hatchback car said what¹s that, and in tall weeds on the side of the road were two yellow eyes, kind of slanted in a way. It didn¹t have a long snout like a dog, but the snout was narrow. It wasn¹t human and wasn¹t dog. It wasn¹t flat faced like human, all I saw was hair underneath what I presumed to be a jaw. Like a cape or mane. From what I saw, it was kind of slender in stature, not beefy, I would guess 210-220 pounds. The head reminded me of a canine shape, the kind of triangle-looking head. It was looking completely straight on at us. It could have had ears but was too dark to see them.


From the same website, an encounter on Bray Road, Elkhorn, Wisconsin :


“It stood there, and then it hunched over into an aggressive stance. It’s arms were bent at the elbow and forward. I couldn’t see the hands. Its ears were pointed, shaped like a German shepherd’s, but laid back. Compared to your drawing of the indigenous dogman (see pic at right) the musculature on the legs was even heavier. It was looking right at me. I felt it was aggressive and would defend itself viciously. “This wasn’t a dog. Or a wolf. It had canine features but it was something else….something “other.” It was canid. There was this feeling we were not safe. And we didn’t get a picture although we had cameras all over that car…video, digital, disposable, we were prepared. But when we saw it, we all just screamed in unison and then I floored it.”


If you want to read more stories of people who encounter the dog man, wolfman or werewolf, go the the website The Beast of Bray Road. 



Комментариев нет:

Popular last month