Search This Blog

четверг, 3 мая 2018 г.

I was wondering what made you decide to major in anthropology.

Honestly it started with Dinosaurs when I was younger. As lame as that sounds. As I was growing up my passion for Paleontology grew, I went to lectures, collected and red massive amount of books. 
When I started to get into high school, i realized how much Paleontology is such a hard industry to get into. And to get there you needed an Anthropology degree that focuses on Archaeology until you get into grad school. Taking classes my Freshman year really helped me find another passion in Bioarchaeology. And from there it was a no brainer. Anthropology was something I really loved and where I wanted to go in life


Via Archaeology from an aspiring Anthropology student from Arizona State UniversityArchaeological and Anthropological news.


Комментариев нет:

Popular last month